You may register for courses when you have been admitted to the University. If you are using Federal Student Aid to pay for school, you will need to select an academic year prior to registering for courses.

Transfer Students

If you have credits to transfer from another university, you may wish to wait until after you have submitted your transfer credit evaluation form and the process is complete before you register for courses.

General Education Courses

We do not list any faculty names for our general education courses, as the assignment of faculty to each section is not finalized until after registration closes. We open up general education sections very quickly as each section fills. This helps us to ensure that we have a balance of students in each section. It also helps to ensure that you will almost always be able to register for a general education course when you desire.