Undergraduate Admissions Criteria
- You must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED, international high school equivalent, etc.) to apply to the University.
- Please be prepared to submit a legible copy of your valid government-issued photo ID (civilian students) or government issued JST or CCAF transcript (military students) upon request.
- You may be required to fulfill additional admission requirements based on the program you select during the admission application.
- You may be asked to complete our College Readiness Assessment. If you have previously earned 9+ hours of college credit, please contact us about waiving this requirement.
- If you are a transfer student, you will be asked to submit your transcripts from any other schools where you earned college-level academic credit.
You will be admitted to the University after you have submitted the online application for admission, completed the College Readiness Assessment (if required), and verified that you meet any additional admission requirements per your intended program. After you are accepted to the University, there are often documents that will need to become part of your student record. An admissions representative is available to walk you through all the follow-up steps and discuss any documentation you will need to submit to get started.