The graduate NanoCert in Geospatial Intelligence is a three-course program involving the study of advanced geospatial intelligence, intelligence analysis, and indications and warnings. It is designed for those wishing to gain targeted knowledge in geospatial intelligence.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate the analytic tools, concerns, critical thinking, and problems involved when performing intelligence analysis at the national and international level both in and outside the United States.
- Analyze complex intelligence problems, apply analytic tools, and suggest possible problems and solutions.
- Assess the means by which multiple collection platforms and “big data” are leveraged to produce finished geospatial intelligence.
- Integrate new geospatial technologies from a wide variety of open source applications.
- Evaluate the strategic warning environment and the role of U.S. intelligence.
- Analyze surprise, warning, and intelligence reactions.