The graduate NanoCert™ in Cyber Intelligence is a three-course program including the study of cyber intelligence, case studies in foreign cyber threats, and cyber and the intelligence cycle. It is designed for students who wish to heighten their knowledge of cyber intelligence.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Analyze the challenges that rapidly advancing technologies and actors create within the cyber domain.
- Assess the legal and policy challenges in the conduct of cyber intelligence operations.
- Examine the history of cyber intelligence operations and assess the attributes of computer network exploitation, defense, and attack.
- Evaluate the intelligence challenge of attribution in cyber-attacks.
- Evaluate high profile cybersecurity case studies.
- Examine current cyberspace policy issues and challenges.