The graduate NanoCert in Criminal Intelligence is a three-course program designed for learners focused on criminal intelligence analysis, transnational crime and narcotics, and organized crime. It is designed for students who wish to enhance their criminal intelligence knowledge.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Analyze the varieties and characteristics of transnational organized crime.
- Evaluate the major organized crime statutes, such as the Harrison Act and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), and their role in fighting organized crime.
- Analyze the criminal intelligence environment.
- Assess how information is transformed into useable intelligence.
- Examine the connection between transnational crime, narcotics, corruption, and terrorism as a national security policy concern.