This graduate certificate covers crisis management concepts and activities from the organizational leader’s perspective. Courses cover organizational change, risk management, organizational processes related to crisis management, and leadership roles in crisis management.
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student will be able to:
- Establish protocols for crisis management communication as it relates to the organization.
- Recommend organizational crisis planning strategies.
- Evaluate processes for continuity planning.
- Explain the impact on the organization of poor crisis planning.
- Describe the role of leadership in organizational crisis management.
- Identify strategies for leading change in organizations.