The graduate NanoCert™ in Intelligence Analysis is a three-course program involving the study of the tradecraft, techniques, and challenges of intelligence analysis. The program is designed for those interested in advancing their knowledge of the discipline.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate the analytic tools, concerns, critical thinking and problems involved when performing intelligence analysis at the national and international level both in and outside the United States.
- Analyze complex intelligence problems, apply analytic tools, and suggest possible solutions.
- Examine the role of U.S. intelligence in indications and warnings.
- Analyze surprise, warning, and intelligence reactions.
- Apply political psychological concepts and methodologies to study political leaders.
- Differentiate the various types of personality-based measures used to study political leaders.