The graduate NanoCert™ in Counterintelligence is a three-course program including the study of counterintelligence; deception, propaganda, and disinformation; and human intelligence. It is designed for students who wish to heighten their knowledge of counterintelligence.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Assess the role of counterintelligence within U.S. national security strategy.
- Produce an advanced assessment of the structure, functions, and operations in U.S. counterintelligence.
- Construct mission target analysis procedures using proper operational approach techniques, development, and recruitment activities at the individual and operational level.
- Evaluate the use of influence/deception techniques in historical cases.
- Understand and recognize psychological theories underpinning informational/deceptive practices.