The undergraduate NanoCert™ in Intelligence Analysis is a three-course program involving the study of how critical thinking relates to intelligence analysis, structural analysis, and threat analysis. It is designed for students who wish to advance their knowledge of intelligence analysis.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Distinguish the different techniques analysts can employ in order to interpret significant events from multiple perspectives.
- Analyze the causes and impact of an analytical failure.
- Apply academic and intelligence research processes.
- Evaluate the analyst/policymaker relationship with a focus on the U.S. National Intelligence Estimates.
- Describe the difference between traditional and nontraditional threats to states.
- Analyze a nontraditional threat and ways to counter that threat.