The undergraduate NanoCert® in Cyber Intelligence is a three-course program involving the study of signals intelligence and security, cyber warfare, and cybersecurity. It is designed for students who wish to advance their knowledge of cyber intelligence without committing to a full degree or certificate program.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Explain the role of communications security.
- Examine the role of SIGINT against current and future threats.
- Analyze cyberspace and cyber warfare and examine defensive strategies for securing networks.
- Evaluate cyber war capabilities of selected nations.
- Identify network and security concepts as they relate to cyber-security and categorize hacker techniques and motivations.
- Analyze defense and analysis techniques, malicious code, and iDefense.
- Discuss data security, digital forensics, and enterprise continuity as it relates to cyber-security.