The undergraduate NanoCert® in Counterintelligence is a three-course program involving the study of counterintelligence operations and counterintelligence analysis.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Compare and contrast applicable U.S. laws, directives, instructions, authorities and regulations that pertain to counterintelligence operations.
- Conduct a basic elicitation and prepare a foreign travel counterintelligence threat briefing and a post-travel debrief plan.
- Describe the role of counterintelligence analysis in the tactical military environment.
- Assess a current and specific foreign intelligence service threat and apply counterintelligence indicator analysis methods.
- Summarize the development of the National Counterintelligence Strategy of the United States.
- Illustrate the role of counterintelligence support to the United States Intelligence Community.