This concentrated program offers a foundation in risk analysis and mitigation, communication, and strategy development to support a business’s operation before, during, and after a crisis. This NanoCert® focuses on an integrated approach to protecting the organization before, during, and after an incident. The program supports the student’s comprehension of how a crisis could affect an organization’s reputation, value, and long-term sustainability and focuses on short-term continuity supporting its employees, customers, stakeholders, suppliers, and the general public.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Explore concepts for change management initiatives within an organization
- Apply business best practices of managing operational crises
- Develop the application of planning strategies for each phase of operational crisis management
- Assess potential risks and causes of business interruptions
- Identify roles and responsibilities of business continuity and crisis stakeholders