Not open to students pursuing a major in Psychology.
The student who graduates with a minor in Psychology will be able to:
- Discuss the history and foundation of psychology.
- Identify major theorists of developmental psychology.
- Differentiate between biological psychological conditions and personality disorders.
- Evaluate how to design, execute, analyze, and interpret psychological research.
- Explore the application of evaluation principles to developmental theories in a scientific format.
Minor Requirements (18 semester hours)
|CHFD342||Human Life Span Development||3|
|PSYC101||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|PSYC300||Research Methods in Psychology||3|
|PSYC303||Learning and Cognition||3|
|PSYC305||History and Systems of Psychology||3|
|Total Semester Hours||18|