Not open to students pursuing a major in Military History or History.
Upon successful completion of this minor, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the major world wars and conflicts and their causes and results from antiquity to the present.
- Interpret historical forces that have shaped social change and contemporary human problems.
- Analyze the historical experiences that go beyond a single time period and national or cultural experience.
- Express in clear terms the evolving nature of security issues and their effects on global stability.
- Evaluate the impact of war on society.
Minor Requirements (18 semester hours)
|MILH201||Introduction to Military History||3|
|MILH202||Survey of American Military History||3|
|MILH221||War From Antiquity to 1700||3|
|MILH222||War from 1700 to the Present||3|
|MILH303||Readings in Military Leadership||3|
|MILH304||Readings in Military Philosophy||3|
|Total Semester Hours||18|