Not open to students pursuing a major in Marketing.
Upon successful completion of this minor, the student will be able to:
- Integrate the marketing function with fundamental business enterprise concepts and principles of management.
- Apply basic marketing principles to a particular business.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan.
- Apply various marketing strategies and techniques to align an organization’s marketing function with the overall mission and strategy of the organization.
- Develop a marketing plan for a business or a department.
Minor Requirements (18 semester hours)
|MKTG201||Fundamentals of Marketing||3|
|MKTG301||Principles of Sales||3|
|Select 2 courses from the following:||6|
|Total Semester Hours||18|