Not open to students pursuing a major in Business Administration.
Upon successful completion of this minor, the student will be able to:
- Use various data tools to collect information and develop business problem-solving competencies.
- Analyze business environments and formulate suitable strategies in the context of competitive forces and environmental factors.
- Apply theoretical techniques to analyze government, business, and consumer markets.
- Integrate market analyses and marketing information into a strategic plan.
- Describe how Management Information Systems contribute to business processes to meet current and future technological needs within the organization.
- Apply basic financial management operations to enhance business decision-making processes.
Minor Requirements (18 semester hours)
|BUSN313||Global and Competitive Strategy||3|
|FINC400||Principles of Financial Management||3|
|INFO331||Management Information Systems||3|
|MGMT310||Principles and Theory of Management||3|
|MKTG201||Fundamentals of Marketing||3|
|Total Semester Hours||18|