Learning Track programs provide a 3-course focus on a particular topic or set of issues. In some cases, credits from a learning track program can be applied to a certificate, associate or bachelor’s degree. However, you are not permitted to enroll concurrently in multiple programs in the same academic discipline. For example, if you previously completed the criminal justice learning track, you might be able to apply those credits toward an Associate in Criminal Justice, but you may not be enrolled in both the learning track and the associate degree at the same time.
Note: Learning track programs are not eligible for military tuition assistance, the GI Bill, or federal student aid.
- Airport Transportation Security
- Business Basics
- College Readiness
- Criminal Justice
- Information Security
- Information Technology (IT) Project Management
- Managerial Analytics
- Microsoft Access Database
- Professional Development for Executives/Directors
- Professional Development for Managers
- Professional Development for Senior Managers
- Visual Design
- Web Development