The undergraduate certificate in Counterintelligence focuses on the fundamentals of how intelligence agencies in the U.S. use counterintelligence and covert action to protect U.S. national security and global interests from adversaries. You will study how counterintelligence is collected, and how modernization and technology affect the use of counterintelligence. Employers such as the military, federal government intelligence agencies, and security industries need skilled professionals who understand the ever-changing field of counterintelligence. This online certificate is ideal for undergraduate students who want to expand their knowledge of counterintelligence without committing to a degree program.
Upon completion of this certificate, the student will be able to:
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Counterintelligence research, analysis, and operations.
- Analyze threats in the counterintelligence arena.
- Examine the role of the Counterintelligence professional in both overt and covert operational styles.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of selected research methods and tools as they pertain to the counterintelligence environment.
- Assess the different operational styles used throughout both the Counterintelligence and Intelligence analysis communities.
Certificate Requirements (18 semester hours)
|Select 3 courses from the following:||9|
|Denial and Deception|
|Open Source Collection|
|Total Semester Hours||18|