The graduate NanoCert™ in operational crisis management is a concentrated program offering a crisis management foundation and skills development in using technology to mitigate organizational risk. Variables involved in crisis planning, communication, and management are examined. This NanoCert is designed to help you identify potential internal and external crises and provide insight on how businesses can use artificial intelligence to prepare to face crises and challenges. This online program includes the types of crises, the importance of developing a crisis management plan and implementing a team, and the ways to overcome crisis.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Define leadership management during periods of uncertainty.
- Identify crisis communications and strategic assessments of crises.
- Deploy artificial intelligence to prepare to face crises in business.
- Integrate tools necessary to conduct ethically sound crisis management practices.
- Develop appropriate crisis management plan for a given crisis.
- Discuss types of crises.
- Implement a team to respond to the crisis.