The three courses in this NanoCert explore perspectives and strategies for diversity, equity, and inclusion in organizations. Students will examine practices to leverage diversity, equity, and inclusion toward an organizational competitive advantage. Students will become familiarized with tools to lead organizational change, engage employees, manage diverse teams, and utilize diversity and inclusion recruitment strategies. Students will evaluate current organizational practices in diversity and inclusion and prepare recommendations for improvements to the existing practices.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate the advantages of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
- Recommend approaches for effective diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies.
- Design diversity, equity, and inclusion recruitment and retention policies.
- Propose solutions to diversity and inclusion challenges faced by organizations.
- Examine strategies to effectively drive organizational change.