The graduate NanoCert in Entrepreneurship is a concentrated program for students interested in starting their own venture. This NanoCert will provide a foundational understanding of key concepts required of an entrepreneur to further understand how to successfully plan, organize, and manage basic business operations. This program provides an introduction to entrepreneurial strategy for anyone thinking about opening a business. This NanoCert is intended for graduate students who seek to heighten their knowledge of entrepreneurship.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate the environment in which a business operates.
- Evaluate a current business model using business model generation principles.
- Determine a target market and market segmentation.
- Evaluate various types of funding options for a venture.
- Develop a presentation package of materials for the investor.
- Create key financial statements and financial ratios for a venture.
- Prioritize the marketing strategies to meet the goals of a venture.
- Create a marketing plan for a venture.