The graduate NanoCert™ in Entrepreneurship is a concentrated program for students seeking to start their own venture. This NanoCert™ will provide a foundational understanding of key concepts to jump-start the budding entrepreneur to further understand how to successfully plan, organize, and manage basic business operations. This program provides an introduction to entrepreneurial strategy for anyone thinking about opening a business. This NanoCert™ is intended for graduate students who seek to heighten their knowledge of entrepreneurship.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate the environment in which a business operates.
- Evaluate a current business model using business model generation principles.
- Determine a target market and market segmentation.
- Evaluate various types of funding options for a venture.
- Develop a presentation package of materials for the investor.
- Create key financial statements and financial ratios for a venture.
- Prioritize the marketing strategies to meet the goals of a venture.
- Create a marketing plan for a venture.