The graduate NanoCert in business continuity is a concentrated program offering a foundation in leadership, communications, risk assessment, and the critical need for crisis planning. This online program will increase a student’s comprehension of how a crisis could impact an organization’s reputation, value, and long-term sustainability, as well as a focus on short-term continuity in working with its employees, customers, stakeholders, suppliers, and the general public.
After successfully completing this NanoCert, the student will be able to:
- Explore the role of leadership before, during, and after a crisis.
- Define the impact of crises on the community, the organization, and its stakeholders.
- Apply selected basic AI techniques; judge applicability of more advanced techniques.
- Demonstrate methods of diagnosing and resolving crisis situations.
- Define the role of a crisis management team.
- Evaluate a crisis management model.