The graduate certificate in Professional Science Management prepares you for management or supervisory roles in the natural sciences field. You’ll learn valuable critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills along with business management and organizational psychology. This online certificate will help you plan and execute policy and projects in government, private, or non-profit scientific organizations.
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student will be able to:
- Analyze major barriers to successful implementation of projects.
- Demonstrate human relations skills such as effective communication and negotiation.
- Design effective management strategies.
- Evaluate best practices in project management to plan, execute, monitor and control a natural resource management project to include financial considerations.
- Model effective critical thinking and problem solving skills through application of qualitative and quantitative approaches.