The graduate certificate in Logistics Management is a concentrated program designed to provide the knowledge and skills often necessary for individuals within any organization in the dynamic field of logistics and supply chain management. This online certificate is intended for graduate students who wish to further their knowledge of logistics management without committing to a degree program.
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate the importance of the maritime industry to the global economy.
- Evaluate the role of the maritime industry as part of the U.S. national defense.
- Measure the ways in which logistics processes contribute to meeting the financial goals of businesses.
- Evaluate customer service requirements and their relationships to the goal of driving logistics.
- Assess the role of logistics in optimizing supply chain management.
Certificate Requirements (18 semester hours)
|TLMT501||Transportation Policy and Planning||3|
|TLMT600||National Transportation Management||3|
|TLMT603||Strategic Intermodal Transportation||3|
|TLMT607||Port and Terminal Operations||3|
|TLMT611||Global Logistics Management||3|
|Total Semester Hours||18|