Not available for Business Administration, Management, Sports and Health Sciences, or Transportation and Logistics Management majors.
The student who graduates with a minor in Management will be able to:
- Relate and discuss the potential functions and applications of management processes in the areas of planning, organizing, staffing, directing, leading, and controlling.
- Identify and examine the needs of today’s managers in assessing and implementing strategies used in the management of information technology in the workplace.
- Recognize and describe issues as they relate to organizational behavior in terms of individual, group/team, and overall organization.
- Examine and explore potential management problems and opportunities and discuss possible strategies and applications to be used in addressing such managerial concerns.
- Recognize and discuss ethical conduct and the social responsibility of business in the lives of internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze the external and internal environmental forces affecting business organizations that affect the effectiveness of managers in today’s competitive and global organizations.
Total = 18 semester hours