Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Identify cognitive, physical, social, and emotional changes that occur in early childhood.
- Explore the relationship between a child’s development and interactions with parents, siblings, peers, and teachers.
- Examine the fundamentals of infant and toddler development including planning and implementation of programs in daycare.
- Develop knowledge of formal and informal methods of gathering data on young children.
- Apply interpersonal, group, and presentational communication skills that are applicable in personal and professional cross-cultural environments.
Total = 18 semester hours